After another season of overall profit in 2018 (the sixth such campaign in a row since records began in 2013) I’ll be continuing to provide free outright and daily tennis betting previews in 2019.
I’ll be providing these in association with Unibet once again in 2019 in order to keep them free to all for another season, but I will be taking five weeks off this year to avoid burnout after writing over 300,000 words in 2018.
This year’s daily previews will be shorter and primarily focussing on one tournament per week (the one that usually provides the best return), with outright previews mainly published on a Monday to allow time for qualifiers to be priced up (not majors or M1000s).
Ahead of 2019 I’ve spent the last few months collating information regarding betting trends on each of the ATP and Grand Slam events of the year (and my own performance on a tournament-by-tournament basis and stats).
This information is now available to purchase at a bargain one-off cost of 25.00 GBP and for that you’ll receive by email the following 70-page PDF sheet (or in Excel format):
- See which tournaments have the most and fewest underdog winners
- Find out which events have the most and fewest tie breaks
- Discover which events that qualifiers have the strongest and weakest performance in for outright betting purposes
- Tournament playing conditions for each event of the season
- In majors and Masters Series, find out which round(s) produce(s) the most underdog winners and tie breaks
- My own daily bet results by tournament week from 2013 to ongoing (see which are the best and worst weeks for my bets)
- Individual pages for all ATP 250, 500, M1000 and Grand Slam events
- Scope to add further information where required/possible
An example of an ATP 250/500 sheet can be seen below:
A Masters/Grand Slam sheet has the added breakdown of tie breaks played and underdog winners by round.
These are redacted examples of the ‘underdog winners’ and ‘tie breaks played’ sheets:
Here is a redacted screenshot of part of the master sheet, detailing my own performance by tournament week and the percentage of betting underdog winners and tie break frequency of each tournament on the calendar:
*Much of the information in the sheets is available via painstaking and lengthy research across numerous websites/programmes, but here it’s all in one place with the work already done*
*’Underdog winners’ are based on opening prices*
*I will refer to some of this information as the season progresses in my Unibet previews*
When purchasing, please advise if you would like the guide sent as a PDF or in Excel format (default is PDF).
All the best for the 2019 season!